RMT – Massage Therapy Toronto
Everyday stress, repetitive actions, and injuries cause pain that can seem to take up permanent residence in our bodies. Massage therapy is excellent for injury rehabilitation and maintenance of healthy tissue. It decreases muscle tension, increases circulation, and calms the nervous system.
- Swedish Massage including:
- Relaxation Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Myofascial Release Techniques
- Sports Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Pre and Post-Natal Massage
Registered massage therapists in Ontario are among the most highly trained in the world. The high professional standards of our practice are set and monitored by our governing body, the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario, which ensures that each member:
- Provides a receipt that will be accepted by your extended health benefits plan for reimbursement;
- Has completed a 2,200-hour program at a recognized school of massage therapy;
- Has passed an entry-to-practice examination that ensures we have the competencies necessary to safely and effectively offer massage therapy services;
- Ongoing participation in a Quality Assurance program with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario, a program that assists in the maintenance of professional standards and quality care; and
- Is accountable to the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario, through the complaints and discipline processes, in the event that the services they provide do not meet the standards of practice.
Massage therapy is not covered by OHIP, but most private insurance companies cover massage therapy in their extended health care plans.
What We Do:
Swedish Massage including:
• Relaxation Massage
• Deep Tissue Massage
• Myofascial Release Techniques
• Sports Massage
• Trigger Point Therapy
• Pre and Post-Natal Massage